Code 62 Ball Valves are a high pressure, flanged, ball valve commonly used in CNG.
Oasis Engineering has just completed their 1” Code 62 Ball Valves predominantly for the United States market. This is to provide an alternative option on the valve so it now suits the Code 62 flange.
It’s the way of integrating their valves into a range of pipe fittings and continuing to provide a wider selection to suit its customers’ equipment and installations. By extending its range to include one inch valves, Oasis is now able to offer customers more choice than the standard three quarter inch sizing.
The 700 Series Ball Valve with Code 62 Adapters are for CNG Compressors, Isolation Valves and Storage. They’re also suitable for CNG, Helium, Bio-Gas, Nitrogen, Air and other gases (on inquiry).
The 700 Series Ball Valve is a serviceable valve featuring:
- FULL FLOW
- Anti Blowout stem
- Stainless steel certified bar stock
- Two piece design
- CNC machining allows tighter tolerances to be maintained to extend the working life of the components.
- The complete Oasis range has been cycle tested to ensure lowest life cost.
- Service kits are readily available and easy to install.
- Easy servicing with high flow Code 62 flanges.
- 700 series custom handle options available on request.
- NPT/SAE threaded ports available from stock.
- NPT threads conform to ASME B1.20.1.
- SAE threads conform to SAE J1926-1.
- Other thread types available upon request.
- Code 62 flanges conform to SAE J518-2.
- All products are manufactured to ISO 9001 standards.
- Complies to PED 2014/68/EU. CRN (OC14989.59870YTNADD1 & OC12117.2) approved for all provinces.
- Video servicing instructions are available online at www.OasisNGV.com/resources